enables government research organizations to structure their content by
providing next generation digital library tools. Decision makers will make
more informed funding decisions using high level content analysis tools.
Librarians and researchers will save time and analyze a more complete view
of the content. Parity will deliver these benefits by leveraging inferred
relationships combined with detailed expert, institution and content meta-profiles.
Benefits for Decision
Benefits for Researchers and Librarians
- Quickly make informed funding and strategy decisions.
- Eliminate duplicated efforts with a complete view of the past and
- Find experts who can help solve immediate problems by searching social
- Stay on top of developments that affect strategy by being notified
of new advancements.
- Shorten time-to-discovery.
- Discovery of latent knowledge through inferred relationships.
- Instantly trace citation links forward to the current state of the
- Gain higher-level understanding by tracing branches of content back
to seminal works.
- Stay on top of developments in your field by being notified of new
Parity Computing goes beyond the current state of Digital Libraries
by providing solutions to turn your organization's mountains of information
into a richly navigable archive of knowledge.
- Automatic Citation Linking: provides forward and
backward jumps between the documents as well as deeper analysis of the
progression of the content.
- Automatic Author and Organization Profiling: provides
actionable who's what information as well as enabling disambiguated
- Multiple Ontologies: provide a recognizable structured
view to the content.
- Integration with Parity's knowledge sources: public
and private information sources relating to science, technology, and
patents enable more informed research and decision making.