Author and Institution Profiles
Increase revenue and reach by creating new profile-based content and
Publishers can significantly increase usage, reach, and customer retention
by providing superior research tools based on comprehensive author and
institution profiles. Adding linked profiles enables
new navigation, search, personalization, and analysis capabilities.
Using Parity's Profiler Solution, publishers can assemble
accurate and comprehensive author and institution profiles derived from
their content. In addition, Parity Profiler Solution infers links and
relationships between the profiles and other key entities such as publications
and indexing terms.
Supporting better research tools
- Supports key end user goal of accurate author and institution directed
search for relevant content. Profiling overcomes the familiar search
problems of name variations and ambiguity of common names.
- Increases user productivity by supporting fluid navigation between
profiles and publications.
Providing new value added content and knowledge
- Accurate and comprehensive profiles give end-users a complete view
of who's who, supporting products for expert finding and career tracking.
- Supports crucial analysis such as institutional research impact,
department-level comparisons, and citation analysis.
Providing new value added applications such
- Expertise Discovery: authority ranked lists of scientific
experts that fit your precise expertise profile as well as your specific
career and geographic criteria.
- Network Visualization: construct and visualize the social network
around people, publications and institutions.
- Career Tracking: track the progress of authoritative
authors in your domain.
- Industry leading accuracy
that far surpasses the results obtained by other commercial and research systems.
- Horizontally scalable architecture that supports compute-intensive algorithms and very high throughput requirements,
allows the same high accuracy to be obtained even as the size of the data set grows.
- Inferring a knowledge network of the links and relationships
between these profiles.
- Advanced search, navigation and
analytical capabilities on profiles and their relationships.